November 12, 2008





So here is my last month in this city. I am actually gonna miss it. Quite a lot. I will have a tour coming up for late November / early December. After that I will spend almost the whole December at my parents place before moving to Reykjavik next year. I think I am really excited considering it's always been a great dream of me to go there. But I will tell you more about that someday

The time here in Berlin has been crazy. Moving in and out (of apartments, clothes, thoughts, situations and worries) or not moving at all. It's strange how a city swallows you to keep you in its stomach for as long as possible, how it can support almost every possible state you actually can be in. If good or bad. I learned to love this town, in its own most possible ways. It's all too confusing these days. When you know you will definitelly miss one of the hardest times you ever had standing on your own two feet and making life work somehow. I actually made friends here, and I actually miss them right now

The photograph above was taken by ST in his studio in Berlin back in my assistant days.

2 comments:

Kiwitz said...

woow you are moving to Reykjavik, ppff, how cool

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Malte,

Enjoy Iceland for me and the winds blowing from the sea. And tell all the stories you find around with words and pictures!