July 30, 2009





Chapter 8: Sometimes I am not even trying

My second entry for this month. I think I never made such a big bang out of this shitblog here. The only reason I am doing this is that finally my website is online. Feel free to check it out. I like it and I hope you do too. Put this in your URL section: www.maltecornelius.com

Second news. Now that the bloody website is done I can focuse more on my exhibition. That's one poster for it above. I will share the gallery with my flatmate Eva. There will be two posters. One with a photograph by me and one by Eva. And since this is my blog and since I also don't have Evas photo yet I allowed myself to post my poster. The poster shows my friend Joanna from Berlin, Germany. Photographed at my place in Reykjavík this month. (I so love the glasses she bought that day.)

That's basicly it. Over and out. Be well

3 comments:

Joe said...

und das in dein Plakat?

ick schreie malti, ick schrei.
das kriechste zurück.

Ich bitte um ein Exemplar. Das bist du mir schuldig.

erdrücke
j

Kiwitz said...

you understimate your blog haha

maltecornelius said...

Oh do I? Hope you're well