July 16, 2009




Vincent, Reykjavík, June 2009

7

It's been a while since I took my time to think about everything that has been going on lately, but I've been quite busy with doing stuff and worrying too much. I am trying to put my photographic work together, or something like that. There will be a website coming up soon (www.maltecornelius.com), and I am working on my exhibition participation. More about that when things are for sure, cause basicly nothing is right now. The recordings I've been hoping to do with Albert must be delayed I guess. But I will play two shows here by the end of the month and I am really looking forward to that.

The Street Theatre project is almost over. It's been a great productive time but it feels good that it's over soon. A busy time is yet to come. Friends of mine from Berlin are over for a week which feels so good too. All the stuff doesn't really make sense to me right now, and I feel kind of stupid blogging this. I should stop that

1 comment:

Kiwitz said...

ha, don´t feel stupid.

some other people (like me) feel that a lot of things doesn´t really make sense right now as well.