February 01, 2009



It snowed a lot today. January 28th

My camera broke today. I don't know why and how, but it doesn't work anymore as it used to do. This sucks. I want it to work, I need it to work. I can not afford a new one. The wrong things always happen at the wrong time

These are the last pictures I took with my Yashica. Good night, my love, sleep well


Ragna in the car, somewhere 1 1/2 hours outisde of Reykjavík, January 2009


Laura, we spent all the day in the cold only in sweaters, January 2009


Swans and gooses, Tjörnin, Reykjavík, January 2009

3 comments:

eva said...

Mein tiefstes Beileid, lieber Malte.. möge deine Kamera bald genesen. Dieser Wunsch ist selbstverständlich nicht ganz uneigennützig - ich möchte mich weiterhin an deinen Arbeiten erfreuen können. Die Schwäne sind großartig, finde ich. ICh hoffe, dir selbst geht es gut!

Supertrooper said...

rest in peace

Kiwitz said...

i absolutely love this post.

hello my friend :)